SQA Advanced Diploma Admissions
How to apply
You should apply direct to the AAS College. We accept applications throughout the year, but advise you to apply early. We would like to receive application forms before 30th of August.
All candidates are required to submit the following documents:
1. A Fully Completed Application
- AAS Application Form completed
- A scanned copy of your passport
2. English language certificate
Certified Photocopy of English Language qualification(s).
Undergraduate applicants must have a fluent command of the English language which can be proven via the following examinations:
- TOEFL: paper based 550 / computer based 213 / Internet based 79-80 or
- IELTS: 6,0 or other equivalent qualifications.
Candidates who have not acquired an English language qualification at the time of the submission of their application form are required to submit it at least one month before the commencement of the course.
3. Diploma of previous education
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or six IB Subject Certificates, or A Levels obtained locally
- Certified Photocopy of the Diploma of Secondary Education (High School Diploma), along with the final year’s academic transcript
- Candidates who have not yet graduated from high school at the time of application, should submit the available academic transcripts from their current year of study, as well as a full transcript from the previous year of study
- If the High School Diploma is produced in another language it should be translated and verified in English
Submit your documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of our staff will contact you in 48 hours.
AAS offer to you
Deciding to start study is an exciting time but the process to actually get there can seem daunting. That’s where we can help. Here’s what you need to be finding out about now.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be sending you lots of important information, so if any of your contact details change, we need to know as soon as possible. Please let us know if you change your:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Passport number
At AAS we pride ourselves on the tailored support we offer to all our students and we want your application and enrolment to go as smoothly as possible. If you have any problems at all, we are here to help.
You will receive an unconditional offer: An Admission Letter by college’s Admissions Office, or a conditional offer: that means that before the commencing of your course you have to submit some documents, or a rejection letter: that means that you don’t cover the requirements of the interested course.
The following documents to be submitted by all non-EU students to the Greek Embassy or Consulate Office closer to you:
- Application form for a visa for a long stay in Greece, fully filled in and signed by the applicant
- One recent passport-size photograph in colour
- Passport that should be of a validity exceeding by three months the ending date of the visa length, include at least two blank pages and have been issued within the previous ten years
- Police Clearance Certificate (Criminal record)
- Medical Certificate
- Travel insurance
- Admission letter by AAS
- A confirmation document by AAS that you are a college’s student
- Document by the Ministry of Education that the AAS College holds a valid license and is registered in the relevant records
- English language Certificate
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses and AAS tuition fees in Greece
- Visa fee
You should also have in mind the following:
- Original documents and passports submitted must be accompanied along with a copy.
- All documents submitted must be in English or Greek
- You may be asked for additional documents and will be called to a personal interview at the Embassy or Consulate Office (the requirements of Greek Embassies or Consulate Offices aren’t the same from country to country)
- The visa fee is not refunded if the visa is refused